Wednesday 17 December 2014

HEADER CHALLENGE 
17-12-14
Right Place - Right Time
by Tom-our Fishing Guy.

Listen to my music = Right Place -Right Time.


My Header
Father and Son with their last catch of the day, as the sun goes down.

My Posts
All these photos - to me  - relate to this theme
The Birdman of Paris, feeds these birds everyday.

""Downton Abbey""  pays a visit to London Tower, lol


Could this chappie be the NEXT Dr Who, getting ready?

I'm not gonna sit down like you kids, don't wanna get my trousers {Pants}wet!.

Couple Going Head to Head on the Beach.


A bit of BULLY going on here!!

Caught in the act with his Cornish Pasty.

"Fetch boy"  watched this dog pick-up all 5 rings one after the other for 8 times!.

Irishman and his baby Goats.

Caught in the Act.


Family day out lol

Open wide - Famous saying,lol


Crumbs!! Sharing your food!!

Monkeys of Gibraltar - Surveying all their territory.

Well thats all my Photos for Toms Theme of 
RIGHT PLACE-at the -RIGHT TIME.

Nip across to my side bar - near my shield and visit the other HEADBANGERS and see their take on Tom's theme.


GOOD LUCK.



10 comments:

George said...

Thanks for sharing all these instances when you really were in the right place at the right time.

Linda said...

They are all nice photos, my favourite being the bird man. :)

Craver Vii said...

I like the golden color of the setting son and I like the overall look of the Parisian birdman. But my favorite for this theme is the fence-hopper.

Katney said...

And I expected the fish to be in Tom's post.

Jackie said...

Love each of these photos, Stewart.
They tell a story of their own...and I enjoyed reading about the photo and then taking a closer look.
Love being here....always.
Hugs,
J.

Anonymous said...

You are always right there - with your camera. No-one escapes :-)

Lew said...

Great shots Mac!

Unknown said...

"Imac Photography" has been included in our Sites To See #422. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/12/sites-to-see-422.html

heritagemom said...

Great shots all, Mac. Love those candid ones like in your header. And I think my favorite shot is of the dad looking down at his three kids sitting in the water. :)

Betty Manousos said...

these are gorgeous shots my friend.

wish you and yours a very merry xmas and a joyous new year! :))