Sunday 18 June 2017

HEADER CHALLENGE
19-06-17
Back to Basics
by Christine.

Back to Basics - Think back to your school days, whats better than your Times Tables.

My Header
Ha those were the Days? or were they??

I guess this next Photo is More for the Ladies - if we are going back in time, now-a-days us chaps help the Ladies out in house work and many more jobs around the house, such as cooking.


Farming also taken back in time when no Posh Tractors were about.
We plough the fields and scatter. lol

THATS YER LOT FOLKS
for 
BACK TO BASICS
Pop across to my side bar-near my shield and see what the other HEADBANGERS are posting for this weeks theme of
BACK TO BASICS.

GOOD LUCK

5 comments:

George said...

I enjoyed all of your looks back in these photos. Well done!

imac said...

Thankee George MDF.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Great job Mac, love the photo of you plowing.

imac said...

Thankee MDF Tom, Cheers. lol

imac said...

Thankee MDF Tom, Cheers. lol