Wednesday 24 December 2014

HEADER CHALLENGE
24-12-14
FOOD
by Craver
Listen to my Music just right for this Header


My Header
FOOD OF LOVE - Overload of Cream.

My Romantic story for Christmas Eve.
Music be the FOOD of Love!
The Crooning Santa's play and sing for your delight - (Listen to my music and hear what they sing?)

THE FOOD
The Food - Wedding Cakes and Christmas Cakes

The Love
Christmas Eve Wedding, Full of Love

Christmas Eve Evening
Midnight - service in church with Full Moon Shining
The Happy Couple celebrate their wedding also welcome the dawn of Christmas Day.

 Music-be the FOOD of Love.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

POP across to my side bar - near my shield and see what the other HEADBANGERS have for your delight of FOOD

GOOD LUCK


8 comments:

George said...

I enjoyed all of your photos. I hope you and Julie have a very Merry Christmas.

ju-north said...

Great shots! Hope you get to eat lots of cakes! Merry Christmas to you both!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Neat captures and love the overstuffed cake.

FilipBlog said...

That's a nice cake. Merry Christmas.

Greetings,
Filip

Lew said...

Wonderful way to start a new life together! And gorgeous food to celebrate!

heritagemom said...

Oh, my, that cake! What a great name for it, too. Merry Christmas, Mac!!

Craver Vii said...

That's quite a feat of self-control to wait to sample that cake until after taking pictures!

ANNA-LYS said...

<3 <3 <3 and a Happy New 2015