Wednesday 16 July 2014

HEADER CHALLENGE
16-07-14
WATER by Mac

SEE MY
Short film of Alnwick Gardens and Water Features
this is where My Header and some post pics are from
{{hope you enjoy}}

My WATERS come from 
|
|
|
|
|
Birmingham
London
Grantham
St Ives
Alnwick(pronounced Anick)

|
|
Grantham Waters
Bubbles in a Bath Tub



Raindrops on a Blade of Grass


A Dripping Tap could lead to


Belton House Lake
Ripples-Reads-Reflections



LONDON
Photographed in London facing the Sun



Birmingham
City Square Fountain



St Ives
A wave crashing against the sea wall, taken at a slow speed - quite pleased with the results




Alnwick Gardens and Water Features
My Header - The Wall of Water.
I was standing behind the Wall of Water - Photographing my mate taking a photo from the other side of the Wall of Water.


Twirls of Water jumping out


Water Jewels - fast speed to capture these from a fountain


A fountain with formation drops and Reflections


To finish off with 
|
|
|
A VORTEX of Water.
A well of water slowly fills up - when reaches the brim it stops
the plug at the bottom is released and opens  - the water slowly goes down getting faster and faster  - as the water twirls round and round faster it creates this Vortex (a hole) in the water.
Very fascinating watching this keep repeating the Vortex.

 Julie just watch-out don't lean over there too much - otherwise---


AHHH TOO LATE






Julie down into the Vortex.

Thats all Folks

Please go to my side bar - near my shield and Visit the other HEADBANGERS and see their take on my theme of
WATER.

All my Photos here are straight  from the Camera, just a little tweak here and there.

Except the Last shot of Julie in the Vortex..

GOOD LUCK


Julie was fine and not hurt.

6 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Water water everywhere and not a place to fish. lol Great captures my friend.

Lew said...

Fantastic shot through the wall of water! Your micro water shots are one of the reasons I kept coming back to see more of your camera work. These are all great!

Katney said...

Nice selection as always. I was going to remind you to rescue Julie, but I see that you already have.

heritagemom said...

Fabulous images, Mac! You've got several jewels in this set.

Craver Vii said...

I'd like to try to replicate several of these pics. I like the high speed photography of the drops!

Rune Eide said...

Very nice one - somehow I knew that you would be an expert on water :-)