Wednesday 23 April 2014

HEADER CHALLENGE
23-04-14
Curves by Christine

Wonder how many curves we see throughout our lives?
or even just one day of our life?
We could spend all our life counting them.

Let me show you just a few that I have photographed 
since  the time Ive had a camera.

My Header

The curves of a Swans Neck


The curves of a double Rainbow


The Curves of a Water Wheel


The Curve of  The Water Feature in Princess Diana's memorial Park in Hyde Park - London.

 The Curve of a Staircase

The Curve and Reflection of a Glass Roof



The Curves of the Arches and the Curve of the Viaduct Bridge - as the Steam Train goes around the Curve.


The Curve of a Single Wave

The Curve of the Dragon.
Today is Saint George's Day of England.
The day Saint George killed the Dragon to save England.

With the English flag.

And Now

 |

|

|

|

|

The Curves
|

|

|

|

Of The Body
|

|

|

|

|


|

Here we have
|

|

The Curves of Julie and I 

Fooled Ya
Din I
lol


Well - folks, thats all the Curves Im showing here today so
Go to my side bar - near my shield and Visit the other HEADBANGERS and see their take of Christine's  theme of 
CURVES.

GOOD LUCK



7 comments:

Lew said...

When life throws you a curve, photograph it! You have some fantastic images of curves here. My favorites are the train and the wave.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Fun set of curves Mac, those swans really treat you well.

Craver Vii said...

Hubba hubba. Look at them sexy thangs!

heritagemom said...

Curves of the body, loved it! :) You are an amazing photographer. The swan's neck is just stunning. I also love the water wheel and the wave. Very nicely done!

Katney said...

I was afraid I was going to have to tell you to get your mind out of the gutter.

George said...

You did a great job with all of these curves. I really like your header, but the photo of the steam train on the bridge is great as well.

Tom said...

Ha! excellent last picture.. and of course the others are so good... I wondered just what you were going to show.... ha!