Tuesday 23 February 2016

HEADER CHALLENGE
24-02-16
"LOOKING UP'
By Tom

Ok folks, its a stiff neck week, looking up time, our presenter is Tom.
Lets see what I have in store for you good folk, shall we?

My Header
Looking straight up - over head, we have a chappie passing by on a hand Glider, bet he's got a grand view below him.

Lets see what else I can find with looking up shall we?
A Full Moon, this was taken last year on  a clear night.

Looking straight across and up, we have the Austrian Alps.

I'm thinking we all love music, well here are a few HIGH NOTES for you to Look up at.


Looking up in Ely Cathedral, what a splendid sight.

Looking up atNottingham's Ferris Wheel.

Looking up to the sky and at Tulips, Ump, getting up - my knees are not what they used to be,lol

Looking up at a water Feature.

Looking up at a Cornish wheel house.

A very last photo of the Vulcan Aircraft, which has now been retired.
Looking up and Photographing as she flies overhead on her last flight.

Cant beat a Beautiful Sky to look up at - is there?

Now for something different for 
LOOKING UP

If you have one of these updated mobiles they have these days which can scan anything, ?
You can see my blog anywhere you may be.
Just click and scan my QR code(at the bottom of this Note and you can see my blog anywhere you are.)  YOU CAN LOOK UP MY PHOTO BLOG.


Well, Thats Yer Lot Folks.

Pop across to my side bar - near my shield and see what the other HEADBANGERS have for Toms Choice of 
LOOKING UP.

GOOD LUCK


2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Neat captures Mac.

Lew said...

Fantastic shots, Mac!! And I guess your neck got a little stiff taking them all.