Wednesday 8 June 2011

Header Challenge 08-06-11 = Soap by imac.

Todays Header Challenge choice is by me imac and the theme is "SOAP".

Please listen to my soap song too.

My Header tells a story.
Please bare with me while I tell you,
I always enjoy Bath Night and and if you are anything like me, I love lots and lots of SOAP suds to lounge in and have a good long soak.
This particular day, I had had a very busy day and fell asleep in my bath.
My dream was that I had got my soap dish and soap in with me, but the taps were still running - and my bath overflowed water everywhere, the bath room began to fill with water, suds,and bubbles.
Of course the window had been left open, I suddenly found myself within a large bubble floating towards the open window, when suddenly whoosh we were floating out of the window and into the yard below, my poor SOAP Dish (Grommit) could not swim and there was me floating around in my bubble.

When suddenly my bubble burst and I awoke, of course I was still in my bath with poor old Grommit but the water was stone cold.......The End.
Here's my Soap post pics

Post 1, bubbles building up.


Post 2 - Who like cakes?? me too but not of Soap.


Post 3 - shower on the beach, but where's the Soap?

Post 4 - Soap has been around a long long time - Here's a poster advertising Soap.


This is the one you all have been waiting for -- me and lots of Soapy suds in my bath.
(click all pics to enlarge)lol.

I do hope you all enjoyed my dreamy Header  and post pics for my choice of SOAP.

Please visit the other SOAP HEADERS and leave your comments, you will find these soapy folk on my side bar - just under my Header.

Good Luck








18 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

wow, the last picture caught my eye! ;)

great series of photos.

Dave Cawkwell said...

oooohh!!! I seem to have got some soap in my eye from that post. Nice little dream story.

DeniseinVA said...

What fun and yes that last picture, well I never Stuart! ;) Loved your header photo too. Great series of shots.

Rune Eide said...

This must be the soapiest post I have ever seen :-)

The last photo wins - of course.

Anonymous said...

That last picture had me laughing out loud! Which is not good because I'm in the library just now :D Also I love the soap cake - is it from Lush? Their stuff always looks good enough to eat.

Anonymous said...

Mom used to make soap out of old grease and wood ashes and it was called 'lye' soap. It killed the germs but might not wash them off.

Unknown said...

Thought it was Santa Claus for a minute!
That Grommit gets everywhere. Even in your dreams.

Unknown said...

Stuart! LOL ooooo~la~la LOL great pic! I would probably have drown in my tub....it has jets in it so when I put bubbles......well..the grandies love to have bath time in my tub the bubbles....they can hide in them! looks like a cloud! hehehe

Lanny said...

Ahh see how could anyone compete with that! A Gromit soap dish! How cool is that! Shawn the Sheep is one of our favorite quick watches, just the other day I watched an episode of Grommit that explained the existance of Shawn! If you've ever seen Shawn the Sheep and you know the characters, you know us, all of us, Dirt included!

ancient one said...

Soapy ... haha

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: Fun shot of you in the bath, very soapy.

smokepole said...

That last picture had me laughing out loud! Love it

SandyCarlson said...

A bathtub shot! Fun, fun, fun. Those bubbles lasted a good long while. Thanks for a fun post on a Wednesday night.

Rick said...

You crack me up Stewart ! Lovely little series - you won't mind if I don't bare with you, will you ?

Cezar and Léia said...

Fantastic set of pictures!
Love the last one for sure! :)
Léia

Craver Vii said...

Whoa... that last picture... I think I have my new wallpaper! (lol)

Unknown said...

What a fun subject choice Mac... you crack me up. You remind me of a little kid, buried like you are in all those bubbles. How fun! :o)

Katney said...

I love Grommit. He is so wise.

You have been busy while I was camping.