Wednesday 2 September 2015

HEADER CHALLENGE
02-09-15
Latest photos - Team Choice
My Latest Photos are from our recent Holiday
(Vacation) to Ireland.
My Header is The Giants Causeway,
which once joined Ireland to Scotland.
The story goes that the 2 Giants built the Causeway so they could fight each other --
Google The Giants Causeway for the full story.
My Header
What a real delight to see these stones and their shapes and how they seem to make the steps so you can walk across them - Pure Magic - Natures Magic of cause, simply Awesome. 
 More from the Causeway

We were very lucky as when we arrived there were only a hand full of folk there, as the time passed and we had to leave, you could not move for folk.

Julie and I
Putting  the Causeway in Perspective

This scene is on the little road that leads down to the Causeway, the rock formation on the right is whats called The Camel.

If you haven't visited Ireland before, then you really are missing out on such a Green and Pleasant Land - for all its Beauty.
Here is just a taste of Ireland







The Coastline in all its Glory
The Green and Pleasent Land -
OK - Plenty of rain, but thats what makes Ireland so Beautiful - as there are lots of times the sun shines to.

Rain brings Beautiful Rainbows

Plus - When the Sun Rises, you just know, that its a wonderful day.


Ireland is famous for its weaving and spinning too.

Also all the little Beautiful cottages around, and there are some wonderful Large Houses too, dotted around the outskirts of the Towns.

Trim Castle
Where the chart topping Film Braveheart was filmed - Ireland.
I just love wondering around Castles and all their alley ways and Passages.
Not forgetting the Ghosts of Trim Castle
I didn't notice until I loaded my photos up to my iMac that I had captured this Ghostly Coloured Orb floating around Trim Castle - what a magical feeling - I really had a cold shiver down my spine when I saw this.

BUT

What is Ireland MOST famous for??
Its Music - such Great Feeling and energy - be it a slow story or one with a fast beat that gets your feet tapping and hands clapping.

Where's this happening?
Why - its the Traditional Irish Pub, and what do they sell? 
Their Whisky - by the barrel load ------
AND
What you can not get any where else in the World
Because it cannot Travel

Irish
Guinness

Guinness is sold all around the World
BUT - BUT - BUT
Not like the 
IRISH GUINNESS.

Just before  we finish
I Did Not Want  to Leave
IRELAND.

Thats yer Lot.

Please go to my side bar - near my shield and visit the other HEADBANGERS and see their showing of Latest Photos

GOOD LUCK.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was some advertising - you've really got to be paid for this! Great photos and information - I have never heard of the Great Causeway.

PS I have been to Ireland once, but only Dublin and surrounding area - and tasted Guinness at the Dubliners favourite pub (or so they said)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Wonderful post my friend, looks like you had a fun trip. You were dwarfed by the giant causeway.

Lew said...

Fantastic images, Mac! What a great trip. The causeway is amazing, especially if made by our ancestors, as are the old churches that we know were made by hand.

heritagemom said...

So, how about you plan an Irish trip for all of us headbangers, we find our way there, and you take us on a tour??? I would LOVE to visit!!