Wednesday 28 June 2017

HEADER CHALLENGE
28-06-17
Photo to Keep.

Well - Holiday been cancelled - so I  am posting this week folks.

My 2 photos I'm showing are from our Holiday last week in Wales - Llandudno.

My Header
Seagull asking for a Double Whisky Please,lol
I had had a double whisky b4 bed, put the glass on window ledge and this Seagull landed on window ledge and tapped on window, so I came up with this title "Double Whisky Please"

my 2 nd photo
Wales-Llandudno Pier.

Thats yer lot folks
Pop across to the other Headbangers and see their Photos to Keep

GOOD LUCK

4 comments:

George said...

I really like your header -- both the photo and the caption. Both of these photos are keepers.

imac said...

Many thanks MDF George.

heritagemom said...

Oh, how funny! Those seagulls are so bold. I love your second shot, too; I love the water.

imac said...

Many thanks Christine,they are too bold at times, lol