Wednesday 19 October 2011

Header Challenge 19-10-11 = Yr3-Wk2 = TECHNOLOGY = By Gailsman

TECHNOLOGY is Christophers choice for our Header Challenge this week.

Now - I'm no Techno man, just point and shoot mostly with my camera,
BUT
I can play a little with PSE2&6 -- to change and alter my photos at times.

My Header is  - ""Just a Sunset - African Style"" 


Now I find that taking a sunset in auto - it brings the sun out in white and not yellow or orange
so I played with my wheels on my camera and found that one setting brought the sun out yellowish - orangeish
but only showed the sun. So I had to work my magic on this shot and came up with my  - 
Just a Sunset - African Style.

My music is very Techno
Rick Wakeman - with his Journey to the Centre of the Earth pt1
Enjoy.
Play as you take in my Techno post pics.

For my posts, Ive picked out 6 of my Headers that have had my special twiddle make over.












I do hope you like my special work on my photos - I think this fits Christophers choice very well 
of TECHNOLOGY.

Go see what the other Headbangers have come up with for TECHNOLOGY.
Just on my side bar - near my Shield.

Good luck to you all.

14 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

these are all outstanding!

great job!

the header is also amazing and...kinda spooky!

George said...

While I really like the sunset, I think your extra touch on all of your headers is really special and really neat.

Becca's Dirt said...

You are so good at maniplating pics. They are outstanding.

mARTy said...

Great artwork- I especially like the first one!

Lew said...

Great sunset! It is amazing what digital technology can capture and a little processing technology can improve. The tree lined road is one of my favorite images that you have posted.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Very cool Mac, you are very good with the technolgy of photograhy. your post work is super.

Unknown said...

Great take on the theme. And great choice of music. Big fan of the caped one. Oh those Moogs.

SandyCarlson said...

Awesomely done! Talent to spare, you've got.

God bless, friend.

joey said...

So fun to visit ... the b/w holds my heart!

Darla said...

You are very good at manipulating photographs!

Dave Cawkwell said...

Almost looking for the lions in the header, well done my friend.

Anonymous said...

What cool shots! Love the one of the horse jumper.

Cezar and Léia said...

They are all fabulous headers!I like a lot that one with the idea of the book, Dan Brown!Very artistic!
hugs
Léia

Craver Vii said...

Love these headers, Imac!