Tuesday 12 May 2009

Bluetit watch - Post2

Day2 of my Bluetit Watch - Ha, this bird watching isnt as easy as it looks.
Set up in the shed once more - sitting there for 30 minutes - not knowing if they were in - or - out, when all of a sudden, one just takes a look from inside their hole.
Still debating as to come out or go back --when all of a sudden he/she quickly flies out --(me with my finger off the button tries to catch the little **** and misses him/her

Well at least I know they are still there.
Settle down wait - wait - wait - maybe 3hrs-nar more like 30 minutes
and I'm waiting for the return flight -- a slight yawn and BINGO whooosh in he/she flies - me click/click/click and I thought Oh blow - Ive missed it --until I put the pics on the puter and see this----

More Patients needed here one thinks.haha.
If you so wish - click to enlarge - but dont blame me what you see.lol.

9 comments:

ancient one said...

Ha... the last one wouldn't enlarge for me.. the top one did... I would think to get a great shot would take a lot of patience... I probably couldn't sit still long enough...

Cezar and Léia said...

LOL CUTE CUTE!Cute little bird!
By the way,only the first one open large!!
Beautiful post and I liked to see you so esay going and cool! Blessed patience! :-))
God bless you
Léia

Rune Eide said...

Bird watching seems to be catching on - I'll have to follow closely here to see what I can learn

Anonymous said...

It is fun to watch birds. After a while you get used to their individual habits which makes taking their picture a lot easier.

Thanks for visiting.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: Nice captures of the quick little bird.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

love some bird bootie! it would not embiggen for me either!

Unknown said...

What a fun series, imac.

DeniseinVA said...

Yes, much, much patience is needed for these little darlings, but your patience paid off, great captures, fantastic photographs and I have thoroughly enjoyed catching up.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!