Sunday 10 May 2009

Art Exhibition

At the Guildhall in Grantham this weekend is an Art Exibition of a collection of art clubs in and around Grantham, including DW's club.
Here are 2 young ladies - with their paintings from "The Grantham Art Club"
Now here is the painting with that "wow factor" and my fav.
This Artist also belongs "The Grantham Art Club"
For all you Potter fans out their in Blogland = Feast your eyes on this Painting.

Ive heard that the weekend has been very successful. The Guildhall has had a good few people through and quite a few paintings have been sold.
Click to enlarge and enjoy.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Painting and galleries and exhibitions brings back memories when I was young and we have 5 children at home and I was always hoping to sell several paintings the art shows I attended. Amazing period in my life.


My Birds Blog

DeniseinVA said...

A lovely post. I enjoy art very much and especially if it is one of very talented, local artists. When we used to travel around a bit back in our navy days and we were getting ready to move I would find an artist from that area who had painted a local scene. My paintings are a wonderful memory from the places we have lived in and so your post was, as they all are, a very enjoyable one. Thank you.

Cezar and Léia said...

Fantastic art exhibition!The last picture is perfect!
Great post!

God bless you
Léia

Thumbelina said...

Some talented artists there!
I love the peace and serenity of art galleries.

ANNA-LYS said...

Thanks for sharing!
I liked the first one very much <3

Jinksy said...

I can almost smell the turps...

Susan English Mason said...

The dandelion definitely has the wow factor in my eyes.