Wednesday 9 January 2008

You Make My Day Award

I have just been awarded -You Make My Day Award - by DW ""ahh sweet""
Now I have to nominate UP to 10 People for this award
Here are the rules

In my turn I am required to nominate up to 10 people for this award. The rules are:
“Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times! ”

At the moment I have picked 6-there may be more- 3 newbies and 3 who give a good laugh.

Heres the 3 Newbies who's blogs caught my eye and will aspire to be great

Becki
Brianna Kirker
Big Pete

The next 3 have the same humour as me (quirky)

Womtigley
YesBut
Zackscloset

I will be around to deliver to your blog.haha

4 comments:

YesBut said...

Thanks Mac

Tom said...

Thank you for my award... but I must tell you I don't 'DO' this passing on stuff.. funny old so and so I know.. but thats how I am.
I hope you don't mind and are not offended my friend.

zakscloset said...

yayayay!!! i won!!! for the first time in my life i did something RIGHT! thanks imac!!!! you certainly get my award for being my cake buddy as well :^)

Neva said...

Congratulations....well deserved!!!