Sunday 8 May 2016

HEADER CHALLENGE
11-05-16
MEMORY
By Kathy

No folks, I haven't put up the Wrong Header,
Tis
My Version of Kathy's Theme

of 
MEMORY

with
Memories of Past Header Posts.

My Header was to celebrate our 1st Year 
of the 
HEADBANGER CHALLENGE
Cant believe the HEADBANGERS have been going nearly 7years.
Tom {F/G}and I started a friendly challenge between the 2 of us of Header - Banner challenge.
It Was our dear Friend Tom Wigley who had the idea of the Gold-Silver-Bronze medals,  to make our challenge more interesting.
October 2009 saw our 1st challenge.
Every Headbanger past n present are Great players and Photographers with some fantastic ideas.

SO
Here are my  MEMORIES of my Past Headers.

In no Particular Order







Time for a Break

Part 11




Finally 

THATS YER LOT
Folks.

Now pop across to my side Bar - Near my shield and see what the other HEADBANGERS have in store for you good folk of
MEMORY
by
Kathy.

GOOD LUCK.

PS
I would like to Thank every one Past and Present Team 
of
THE HEADBANGER CHALLENGE
for all their Hard Work and Time that goes into this Challenge in making this
One of the best 
---
Not forgetting  all the FUN and FRIENDSHIP
we all have here.

THANK YOU ALL


2 comments:

George said...

You've definitely posted some fantastic headers through the years. Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane.

Katney said...

Nice take on the theme. I think the theme spoke to each of us in our own way. Looking forward to Tom's and Christine's takes.