Sunday 11 December 2016

HEADER CHALLENGE
12-12-16
Strange Photos
by Tom.

Stranger than Fiction
Well - thats what I enjoy - playing with Photos!
BUT
Not this time - these 8 photos are all original Photos from my camera.

Colour and B/W.

My Header
Soapy Water n Bubbles.
Strange - but Interesting - don't you think?

Shadow of myself
Photographing through a Brick wall.
Between me and the Brick wall is a glass door - Reflection.

Photo Break-up
A Huge Mirror in the City of Nottingham with strange  reflections.


Dark side of a Puddle
Julie's Reflections.

Another Strange Reflection
Can you guess whats happened here?,
Photo turned onto its side.

There IS Light
At the End of the Tunnel

Shadows
Sun shining through string netting,and shadows on the pebbles.

Last we have a Window dress Model
Guess  - thats what you would call as
"Being Left on the Shelf"
LOL

THATS YER LOT FOLKS.

To see what the other Headbangers are showing-
-pop across to my side bar - near my Shield.

GOOD LUCK

I won't be Posting Next week so - then from the week after that The Headbangers are on Holiday until the New Year so - 
I WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.

See ev1 in the New Year Folks
xxx


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a bit of experimenting - and you are d... good at it!

George said...

Your photos may be strange, but they are also beautiful. I hope you and Julie have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! See you in 2017.

Lew said...

Delightful collection of strange images! Love the self portrait of a photographer in action.

Katney said...

Always fun in your mind's eye.