Sunday 4 December 2016

HEADER CHALLENGE
05-12-16
HOT or SPICY
by Kathy

When you put  Hot & Spicy Together
you get
My Header
Hot and Spicy - Street Dancing Girls

Then
|
Hot Bulbs Dancing Girls

Now - lets see what else we can find
Spicy Chefs - Hot on Music

Spicy food


Hot food = Hot Dogs, yummy.

Hot Dog truly Hot,

Hot Summers Day Packed Beaches.
Not my kind of Beach, - I love it when its an empty Beach.

The Hottest place on Earth - The Desert.

Well - Thats yer Lot Folks.

Nip across to by side bar - near my shield and see what the other HEADBANGERS are showing for 
HOT or SPICY
by Kathy

GOOD LUCK.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That header makes on wish one was young again, Stewart :-)
But I suppose I have to settle for a Hot Dog :-)

George said...

i really enjoyed your hot and spicy photos, Mac. I agree with you about the crowded beaches -- we had a North Carolina beach mostly to ourselves last week -- wonderful!

Katney said...

Lots of surfers at the beach in Southern California last week, in wet suits. It was a chilly walk for us. Nothing like the crowd you show. Did you know there is snow in Hawaii? Here on the hot and spicy post I talk about nothing but cold.

Lew said...

You found the heat where ever your do! LOL! We could use a little of that warmth now.

heritagemom said...

Very nice takes on this week's theme!!