Sunday 27 November 2016

HEADER CHALLENGE
28-11-16
ELECTIONS
by Lew
This week had me with my head in hands thinking Hard.
All the World were watching America this last few weeks - with 
Clinton v Trump
Ok Ok  
This sign went wrong then.
lol

Plenty Ego about with this Election.

A little Dirt dishing up between the 2 it seems.

Not much chance here - me thinks. lol

Plenty of Stress ( I Guess) to this Election.

My Header
Well - Trump Celebrates 
It seems.

Time will tell if he is successful.

As you may have Noticed - Ive picked out Posters and Notice boards for my Header Challenge for 
America's Election.

Thats Yer Lot Folks

 To see what the other 
HEADBANGERS have posted
Go to my side bar - near my shield.

GOOD LUCK
America.




5 comments:

George said...

Thanks for your good wishes, Mac. I have a feeling we'll need them! I enjoyed your posters and signs.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

We certainly need luck to get through this one Mac. Neat capture for certain.

Jackie said...

Thank you for the well wishes for America, my friend.
With Mr. Trump as President, I feel that we are headed in exactly the right direction.
Sending you and yours hugs from across the pond.
Jackie

heritagemom said...

Nice creative take on our American elections, Mac!

Katney said...

Well done, MAc. I had nothing on my computer and no chance to take anything for this--plus my brother couldn't figure out how to get me on his wifi.