Sunday 20 November 2016

HEADER CHALLENGE
21-11-16
Comfortable
by
Christine

I  must admit, I do like to be Comfortable, even more so as I get older,lol
But my Header - I would need a ladder these days to sit and lounge here, but would be able to keep an eye on folk.

My Header
A Tree Lounger


Here's me very Comfortable - thank you very Much.



I guess for a Fisherman thats pure comfort, lol

This cat is Comfortable and tired by the looks of it.


Comfortable? - Thats just Plain Lazy - if you ask me! lol

Now we all like to be Comfortable
If we go out for lunch and a drink,
before we go Home

Just have to make a call Dear!!

THATS YER LOT FOLKS

Go visit the other Headbangers and see their version of 
COMFORTABLE
by
Christine

You will find these Good Folk on my side Bar - near my shield

GOOD LUCK.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My comment could of course be: Go climb a tree! But that be rude and not suitable for such a nice Header. Loved that fisherman!

imac said...

Thankee MDF Rune

Katney said...

Now is everyone looking for dogs and cats? I do think I have climbed a tree at least a few times since I fell out of one and broke my arm. That was NOT comfortable.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

I must say I'm glad you didn't pick the dead dog. Fun picks Mac.

heritagemom said...

Love your pics this week, as usual! If--and that's a big if--I could get up to that tree chair, I guess I'd be pretty comfortable. But, you'd have to strap me in in case I fell asleep--wouldn't want to fall out!!