Wednesday 11 November 2015

HEADER CHALLENGE
11-11-15
THEN & NOW
by Kathy
What a fitting title for today, Kathy.
for us in the UK its 
Armistice Day for World War 1 1918.

on the 11th Hour - 11th Day - 11th Month
PEACE.

So my Header Then and Now
Then-(inset) the final minute of war - but for some it was the last minute of their lives.
Now - Field of Poppies, Most folk wear poppies to remember that our forces fought and died for peace for us all.
(the inset photo was taken at The Lincolnshire Life Museum - Lincoln - depicting WW1)
Its now 11am - 1 minutes Silence Please

0
0
0
0
0

WE WILL REMEMBER THEM.

(They died for us - so we could live as free folk)

---------Thank you---------

Then and Now 
Post Pics

I thought I would keep this (inset) theme going for our Header Challenge by Kathy.

JULIE
Then and Now

MAC
Then and Now

JULIE @ MAC
Then and Now

A SAD @ HAPPY theme this week folks.



THATS YER LOT FOLKS

Go to my side bar - near my shield and visit the other HEADBANGERS and see their version of 
THEN & NOW
by Kathy.

GOOD LUCK


6 comments:

George said...

I really like your inserts. What a wonderful take on this theme.

Anonymous said...

Very fitting for both day and theme!

Jackie said...

Lovely photos of the two of you.
Fine people, you are!
Thank you to all those who have served to keep us free.
Hugs,
Jackie

Katney said...

Was that my theme? Wow! I surprise myself. Nice take on it. We are the only ones who have posted at this point.

Lew said...

Wonderful post! Here's to all our veterans who served to keep us free from tyranny. Love your personal then and now portraits.

heritagemom said...

Beautiful, Mac. "In Flanders fields, the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row..." Love the then/now of the two of you, too. :)