Tuesday 3 March 2015

HEADER CHALLENGE
07-03-15
REPEATED PATTERNS
by Kathy

OK Folks - for my Header this week -
I'm taking you all back into the Past.

Come with me and visit a family bedroom - maybe 100 years ago


I've got to 8 and still counting - How many Repeated Patterns can YOU see in my Photo Folks??

Now for Repeated Patterns Post pics
Simple - Glass beads


This is a part of a glass light shade

Repeated holes filled with pebbles in a Rusty piece of Iron

Snow on our Repeated Patterned Garden gate.

Repeated Patterns with cottages and their Chimneys.

Repeated Patterns with a flower and its petals - also  repeated with sections - leading your eye to the centre.

Repeated Patterns of the fence- also with its shadow

Repeated patterns and colours on the glass roof - also colours Repeating across the building windows

Repeating patterns of the Chalets - also repeating their colours too.

Now to finish with, a little fancy work in Repeated Patterns

Well folks, thats yer lot,lol

Pop over to my side bar - near my shield and visit the other Headbangers and see their take of Kathy's theme of
REPEATED PATTERNS

GOOD LUCK

8 comments:

Linda said...

These are all beautiful, and I especially love the first one and the snow on the gate.

George said...

You've done a magnificent job of capturing some beautiful repeating patterns.

roamingpursuits said...

Gorgeous patterns and details.

Lew said...

You found a lot of colorful repeated patterns! Love the cottages and chimneys. But the best is the reflected image of the swans!

Katney said...

The snow on the gate is particularly nice--simple. I remember the swans dancing in St. James Park.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Very nicely captured Mac.

heritagemom said...

Great images, all, Mac! I really like the snow on the gate. Very nice contrast and pattern. :)

Anonymous said...

There is always a danger of repeating oneself in photography, but done like this it was just great!