Wednesday 25 February 2015

HEADER CHALLENGE 
25-02-15
REFLECTIONS by LEW

My song should be of interest to all my Headbanger friends
across the Big Pond
The Marmalade - singing Reflections of my life,
all about the Vietnam Vets.

Lets go Cruising for MY Reflections.

Norway
My Header

Post pics
Norway
 5am - only me around - watching the sun rise - Just Pure Magic.

 Just look at these Reflections

 As we get further inland there's a host of Reflections




Canary Islands



On Board
Neat little reflection


Cruising the Boltic's
 On the top deck of the  P&O Arcadia - 5.30am - catching the sun Rise

Some Reflections on board




One from Iceland


Here's my choice
Reflections of CAKES.
Mid afternoon High Seas Tea 3pm
this is just the tip of the iceberg of cakes and chocolates on offer.

Thats all Folks,
Pop across to my side bar - near my shield - and see what the other HEADBANGERS  have on Lews Theme of 
REFLECTIONS


GOOD LUCK



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bow my head and take of my hat for those reflections - especially the first ones ;-)

George said...

I love all your reflections, but your header and the ones from Norway are especially beautiful. Of course those cakes look pretty good as well.

Craver Vii said...

That's not real water in your header pic; it's glass, isn't it? You snapped a photo of a luxury liner resting on a sheet of glass. Fess up.

Lew said...

Just love the Norway shots - The reflections double the pleasure! And RuneE has posted some great shots also.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Nicely captured Mac, what a great set of captures.

ju-north said...

A fantastic set of photos! Loved them all.

heritagemom said...

I love your header; there is so much to look at and let my eye wander over. It almost looks black and white at top, then there's the green of the hills, the ship, the mirrored reflection. I really, really, like it!