Wednesday 10 September 2014

HEADER CHALLENGE
10-09-14
SHADOWS by Lew.

Listen to my Vintage film  and song
ME and MY SHADOW


Welcome to the Vintage Tea Party SHADOW Fayre
For your delight LADIES & GENTLEMEN
we have a beautiful Vintage Lady singer
Please put your hands together for
Miss Marina Mae

Also we have the World Famous 
DANCING SHADOWS
So swing along with music from the 40s and enjoy your selves.


My Post Pics of Shadows

Sunbeams & Shadows


Laburnum Arch Shadows.


Julie and I - Just our Shadows


Bus and Coach station Shadows


Horse Shadow


Graveyard Shadows


Cloister Shadows


Allotments Gate Shadow


Tree Shadow


Julie and her Shadow


Last but not Least
A Beautiful scene from St Ives - Cornwall = With Julie and I and our Shadows.

Ok Folks, thats all for today - now go to my side bar,near my shield and visit the other HEADBANGERS and see their take on Lews theme of SHADOWS.

GOOD LUCK

8 comments:

Lew said...

Perfect music for this theme! Love the sunbeams and shadows and always like your Laburnum Arch shots. And a pair of selfie shadows with Julie to top it off!

Craver Vii said...

Oh, but I DO like those cloister shadows!!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Beautiful show of all your shadows Mac.

Rune Eide said...

Nice to see that both of you are still going strong ☺. You hit the theme spot on - fun to see.

Thank you for the nice comment - the next time we are in the UK may well be in London. Maybe we can theme up?

Katney said...

Is that the cloister at Lincoln Cathedral? It looks familiar.

George said...

I really like your vintage tea party shadows, but all of your shadow photos are beautiful. I think your header is a winner.

Linda said...

Awesome shadows, great photos!

Jackie said...

I always love your work, Stewart.
Artist, indeed....