Wednesday 3 September 2014

HEADER CHALLENGE
03-09-14
E PLURIBUS UNUM
(out of Many-One)
by Christine.

I guess the 1st thing we think of is States or Countries join to make One Stronger?
but at the moment Scotland will soon take their vote to see if they are leaving the United Kingdom.
Alas, my E Pluribus Unum (out of many - one) will take the theme with my photos out of many - becomes One Photo Picture Card.


As My Header shows
Here we have 3 of my photos from Grantham's Canal merged onto our Flag, to make one Photo Picture Card.

Now for my Post Pics
Photocards

Here we have assorted photos in B/W
Many to make one Picture Post Card.

Next
Assorted Feather Photos to make a Picture Post Card

next
 Here we have a collection of winter shots to make a Christmas card.

next
we have a selection of Flower Picture Post Cards





next
A selection of Flowers and Butterflies

next
Our choice of Holidays St Ives Cornwall

next 
Photos of Grantham to make a Picture Post Card.

Here we have one of my Greeting Cards made up - which I sell at Fetes.

Thats all for my 
E PLURIBUS UNUM

Flutter over to my side bar - near my shield - and visit the other HEADBANGERS and see their take on Christines theme.

GOOD LUCK

5 comments:

Craver Vii said...

A collage! Now, why didn't I think of that?! Good idea, Imac!!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Very nicely captured Mac.

heritagemom said...

What a unique take on the theme this week! I love all the flower collages/post cards. You take amazing pictures of them. :)

George said...

I love your postcards. You've done a marvelous job putting them together. All are beautiful (as is your header)!

Lew said...

You got some great combinations of many images into one! Love the b&w effect.