Sunday 1 August 2010

Holy Island Castle walk

I have my keyboard working again with my 
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb   BACK. LOL.
Now on to Holy Island.


Well, here we are, we made it to the top and the Castle.
Just look at this view---more to come...



Now, how do you like these boats upturned and made into sheds?
There's lockers inside this one for you to lock up your back-packs, so you dont have to take them inside the Castle. -- There's more of these sheds way down in the village.



Are you ready to go in? steep steps and low ceilings - so beware.

to bBb lol. be continued.






11 comments:

Sciarada said...

Ciao Imac,the beginning is very promising! Beautiful boat capsized!
Have a ggod sunday

Jan said...

Hi Stuart ,so pleased you got your bee back ,now you can buzz around to your hearts content and our delight ,I would really like one of those boats ,if you could get one in your afore mentioned back pack ,for me please ,,.love to Julia .. love Jan xx

Sunny said...

Welcome back!
Spectacular view and I love the boat shed!
Can't wait to see more.
☼ Sunny
P.S. Some of my keys stick, especially the letter tttttttttttttttt!

DeniseinVA said...

Welcome home Stuart. Lovely photos and how very clever turning the boat into a locker shed. I have also just returned from spending a week in Seattle. Happy to be popping in and catching up on all your wonderful images.
An English Girl Rambles

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Beautiful view, Stewart...And those 'sheds' are interesting.... I'm ready to go in and get some exercise...
Betsy

Coy Hill said...

So charming my friend, and we have nothing to campare here in the "new world". I love visiting the "old country" through your lens!

Betty Manousos said...

You're capturing these so beautifully! That is a charming place to visit!
I'm impressed!
B

Cezar and Léia said...

The boats are the best!
God bless you!
Cezar

James said...

Great shots and your header photo is amazing.

Rick said...

Love that upside-down boat shed mac! The ingenuity!

George said...

Welcome back!
I really like the 'sheds' made from overturned boats. The view from the top of the hill makes the climb worth it.