Sunday 4 July 2010

And still the search goes on -

- We go up another flight of steps - to the attic, all nicely lit - which contains a small chest of drawers, a bench, a mirror,and a table with a golden tree on.














When all of a sudden --the lights dim, oooer.
















The golden tree shines bright, and a light shines on the tree, wow, and its reflection shows in the mirror,,,
I move to shoot the reflection of the tree in the mirror--

.






















WOW, where is my reflection??? tis not there??I am standing right behind the tree------Thats it I bolt down the stairs and head for the passage to get out. ---------To be continued --------
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I'm loving the story.

Cezar and Léia said...

Imac, I'm a big fan of your stories!
Amazing place and the tree is so beautiful!
hugs
Léia

soulbrush said...

and i'm getting hooked too...

Sunny said...

Uh oh! Vampires don't cast a reflection either! Now I'm really scared!
☼ Sunny

Unknown said...

Oh man! This keeps getting better and better. Stewart... maybe YOU are the white lady!?!? (heh)