Tuesday 15 June 2010

HEADER CHALLENGE 18-06-10 = Communication = by Gailsman

My Header this week is THE TITANIC - did Communications have any part in the sinking of the Titanic.?? (See here - contents - sinking 2-2.3).http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic

Communications is a wonderful way to express one's self and to make friends - like Blogging around the World.

BUT - it all can go terribly wrong if the message is interpreted wrongly or not passed on correctly or worse still not passed on at all???.

Could the Titanic have averted hitting the iceburg at all and no lives lost??

My posts. 1) =Communication by Mouth // 2) = Snail Mail //3) = by our actions.
Please visit the Team = in my side bar - just beneath my Header. Good-luck to all.
I've Posted early this week - as I am out Wednesday and not back till late for voting.


Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Cezar and Léia said...

I agree with your thoughts dear Imac!I like a lot the idea of Titanic!
anyway those are neat pictures!
My kitty Luna communication using her tail, I need to be a good interpret here! :)
The last one is simply lovely!
Hugs
Léia

Becca's Dirt said...

You are so right - communication is everything. It is most probable that communication did have everything to do with the sinking of the Titanic.

Great photo of the Queen and the parade.

Have a great day. Becca

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great Header Challenge, Stewart..... You posted some good things to think about--when it comes to communication... Communication is EVERYTHING--and when there is mis-communication or NO communication, trouble happens!!!!!

Love your post.
Betsy

Unknown said...

An interesting and thought provoking take on the subject.
I wonder what the others will come up with?

Unknown said...

I love these pics! Communication can bring about soooo many wonderful photos! I have a few hundred...LOL my son just gave me a new computer, he downloaded all of my pics...all 10,383 of them...I bet you have triple that LOL! do you?

joey said...

Wow! Have been OOT for 5 days and see I missed lots of good stuff. Fun to catch up on all your neat photos :)

Rick said...

Love that last shot mac!

Gattina said...

I love communication, I am a real chatterbox in 4 languages, lol ! Of course I love your black cat photo !

George said...

I like your header, although the last picture is cute as well. You've done a good job with the theme.

Craver Vii said...

I've got communication issues. I thought I left a comment yesterday, but now I see that I didn't. Oops!

The whispering penguins are my favorite shot of the set. ...There was a funny scene in a movie, where a guy tried to explain that he hadn't been unfaithful, but he was only whispering to the other woman. To which the wife responded, "In her mouth?!!" ...It's a good idea to only whisper in a spouse's mouth, don't you think?

Darla said...

Very interesting big guy!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: Interesting post with great communication.

Tom said...

Excellent post and your header is as mad as you.. excellent.

Betty Manousos said...

Awesome idea of Titanic, Imac.
Love the header and the last one!
So lovely!
~Betty

Martha said...

Great post imac and love the Titanic header :-)