Monday 17 December 2007

Urban Jungle Post 4

The first 3 photos is different shot of their big wheel.
The 1st is showing the Symphony Hall reflecting the wheel.




















The 2nd shot is from underneath the wheel framed by trees.

The 3rd is from the main street from a flower box, a large modern building on the right and the wheel on the left.
The 4th shot is of an advert on a bill board, this I liked of the design and then I tilted the camera cause I liked this position.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Cape Cod Washashore said...

The reflection of the wheel on the mirrored wall of the symphony building is absolutely breathtaking! What a stunning greeting card that one would make!

Tom said...

Well I'm seeing a new side to you here... I think these reflect a very artistic side to your picture taking.. your eye for this kind of pictures is very good Imac. I am normally a countyside freak but at time I do like stuff like this... and your eye for a great capture is very good.

DeeMom said...

awesome IMAC

dot said...

These are great! Of all your pictures I like this series best.

Deborah Wilson said...

Imac, Catching up on your blog - I didn't miss the steam trains - that is a good set of pics. Reminds me of Tillie, the little engine that could!

I like the wheel, I would love to ride that.

??How did you know that the dragon fly was elderly??

Sharon said...

I love the reflection!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Fantastic

Anonymous said...

GREAT SERIES, FANTASTIC COLORS, EXCELLENT REFLECTION

YesBut said...

Hi Mac

No offence taken "old" mate. LOL :)

As for the deeper meaning of the video - please see the comment I've
just posted.

Matron says I must keep taking my tablets!

zakscloset said...

wow! great pictures!!!! so creative!

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Wow these are cool!

smilnsigh said...

Reflection! I love reflections!

Mari-Nanci

Dragonstar said...

Love the reflection in no. 1