Sunday 21 October 2007

Mad as a Hatter

I do hope that the photo was'nt too much of a shock to your system.

I would like to thank all who took the trip with Mike and I.

Yes you are right, I'm mad as a hatter.lol.

OK just to explain the photo's
All of them were taken at Burghley House, except the image in the mind one,
which is a photo of my mate with a wig on, then adjusted in Photoshop Elements, boo!

The leamings were made of stone and decorated and wis a feature at Burghley.

The pebble Stream is at Burghley.

The Ghosts, were the water fountain at Burghley, then zoomed and cropped, with no adjustments, just water droplets.

Also at Burghley the Universal lights, were fiber optic lights.

The lights in the woods(amber colour) was just as it was taken.

Hope you enjoyed and no one was offended.

I will prove later on that I am mad as a hatter, if you are not sure still.

4 comments:

duopastorale said...

No further proof required! Thanks for the trip!

lv2scpbk said...

Love your photos. I was thinking when you first said mad hatter, you may collect hats. I know it can be a figure of speech also.

smilnsigh said...

I LUV your "Mad As A Hatter-ness"!!!! ,-) Keep it up please!

As I said in another comment, I'm catching on now. Slowly, yes. But I'm finally catching on, to your delicious sense of humor. ,-)

Mari-Nanci
Photos-City-Mine

Tom said...

Unique.. I've just spent my time smiling and laughing at your pictures and words... time wasted? NO never... I have really enjoyed this.. different Yes...
I for one look forward to some more.