Wednesday 25 May 2016

HEADER CHALLENGE
25-05-16
Little Critters
Team Choice

My Little Critters are from 
As near as my Home Town of Grantham, and as Far away as Ireland - still Further a-field as 
Iceland.
Lets start at Home.

My Header comes from 
Grantham Canal
One Cute Little Coot - in the nest with Mom.

Little Coot doing some investigations of the Canal.

From our River - The Witham
Feeding time - Here Chics chics, 
Come and get it!

From the Lake @  Belton House
Three little chics with Mom n Dad

From Ireland
A Chappie on the roadside with his Baby Goats

From Iceland
Baby Chic awaiting on his Mother's return with his Supper.

From Never Never Land
The smallest Horse Critter you have ever seen.

To finish with - Back Home
We often visit the Home where MIL Jessie used to stay.
They have interactive open days where ev1 can join in. This day was a Pets day.
Here are some of the folk from the Home taking part


Folks with Dementia interactive with 
SMALL CRITTERS.

Thats Yer Lot
Folks

Just pop across to my side bar - near my shield.
and see what the other HEADBANGERS
are showing for LITTLE CRITTERS.

GOOD LUCK





2 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Nice choice of little critters Mac.

Lew said...

Love the small water fowl! I will have to look around for some here before they all start flying.