Tuesday 12 April 2016

HEADER CHALLENGE
13-04-16
SPANISH DESIGN
Team Choice

Wonder who's been to Spain in the last few weeks?
lol.

My Spanish Design and Header is
To me - one of THE most  beautiful Churches Designed  in the World is
SAGRADA FAMILLIA CHURCH
in Barcelona - Spain.
+
The beginning of the plans for this Wonderful Church started in 1866
The 1st Stone was laid on 19th March in 1882.

Francisco de Pavla del Villary Lo Zano was the 1st Architect but was replaced soon after by 
ANTONI GAUDI.

SO
let me show you some Photos of this 
Wonderfull Designed Church.


This Photo was taken in the late 1960s, 
My Mate  and I on our 1st Holiday across the seas in our Teens.

Julie and I went on a Cruise to the Western Med a few years ago,
calling at Spain - Barcelona.

Here are more photos  from
SAGRADA FAMILLIA CHURCH



Now lets zoom in a little
and see some close-ups EH!





There's just too much to see here.
also inside, sadly it was so busy, we were like sardines in a can, just could not get my camera up to shoot anything, as it was pouring with rain outside.

Just to finish off with
And - the Building goes on and on --

THATS YER LOT FOLKS

Pop across to my side bar - near my shield and see what the other HEADBANGERS are showing for 
SPANISH DESIGN

GOOD LUCK


3 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

It is an amazing place for certain. There is no way photos can give you all the views of this church unless you had an album full. It is a gaudy design by Gaudi.

Katney said...

It is an amazing place and I would say you did your best to do it justice--rain or no rain.

heritagemom said...

The close-ups are simply beautiful! I love the craftsmanship, and your photos really show it off. Nicely done, Mac.