Tuesday 19 January 2016

HEADER CHALLENGE
20-01-16
B/W
(HB Theme week)

I think B/W Photos have a magic all of their own.

My Header
Damsel Flies 
This is one of my Favourite Photos, taken at Belton House Lake with my 75-300 Lens
@ 300mm // Hand Held.

A stroll along the rocks, when a Mighty Wave came!!!

St Ives Light House - with Sunlight Reflection - as A Mighty Storm about to Break.

Queen of the Lake Swan and its Reflections.

The Long Road Home - Avenue of trees.

The Moors Road to the Moon.

Ruins of an Old Abbey - from Ireland.

An Autumn Leaf, curled at its sides.

Holiday flats in Negative type Photo.

Cycle Sports Race - with my 300mm lens.

Thats Yer Lot Folks.

Pop across to my side bar - near my shield - and see what the other HEADBANGERS are showing this week in B/W.

GOOD LUCK

4 comments:

Lew said...

The photo bug in you really puts on a show sometimes! Some great camera work here (and a steady hand for the header)!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Very cool capture Mac, Damselflies Mating.

Katney said...

some nice images, mac.

heritagemom said...

There's so much I can say about your black & whites here, Mac. Each one projects a different mood, and there's so much for my eye to take interest in. They're all absolutely stunning.