Wednesday 7 May 2014

HEADER CHALLENGE
07-05-14
STRINGS
by Kathy.

My music this week is an old favourite
Glen Miller playing
String of Pearls.

And
thats what my Header is all about
STRING OF PEARLS
(well sort of)
Dew drops on a Spiders Web
A String of Pearls

More Strings
 High Notes on Strings

Tuning his Guitar Strings.

More String of Pearls - Skegness Lights

Fun in the snow, trying to steer his Sledge with string.

Wind chimes all held together with nylon string.

String line to sell Tee Shirts from - or -  string to dry your washing on.


String to hold the Bird feeders.

Stringing a Kite to fly
Flying the Kite and string to guide the kite

Hand Gliding - Strings to steer.

And to finish
We have Playing for you
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Her Majesty THE QUEEN.

Thats all Folks

Go to my side bar - near my shield and see what the other HEADBANGERS have for you on STRINGS  By Kathy


GOOD LUCK

6 comments:

Tom said...

Brilliant set of pictures... I nearly went with a web.... and a washing line... glad I changed my mind as your are better .. nice to see Queenie earning her money...

Lew said...

Delightful collection of images and a good chuckle with the Queen playing her strings! Love the water drops and the hang glider seems to be pulling hard on his strings to turn.

Craver Vii said...

Oh man, I have wanted to take a good spider web photo... like the one you have in this header. It has just not come together for me, yet.

Wonderful set of string shots here, Imac!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: Fun post with strings galore. Really like the flying wing.

heritagemom said...

What a riot that last shot is! Absolutely great set of pics, plus your header is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Love the video -images and music