Wednesday 23 October 2013

HEADER CHALLENGE
Who Done It?
By Me-(Mac)
Well Headbangers, I hope you all have your brains switched on, so you all can find the culprit.


Listen to my music - and Help Sherlock Holmes solve the crime.

While the crime is being investigated
Here are my Post Pics of 
Who Done It.

Who done this?
Sand Sculpture - raising money for Charity.





Who Done It - We did it.
England won the World Cup
I was 18yrs old then.



Hello hello hello
Who Done It?
Sorry Nan - It was those nasty Ducks.



Who Done It? Well it wasn't the Doctor.


Sherlock Holmes has solved the Crime.
It was


Him - JAKE. Done it

It was easy said Sherlock - I just rewound the camera thats up there on the wall.

THE END

Many thanks to Jake for appearing in my little story of 
WHO DONE IT.

This story came about  - while we were away the other weekend with all the family celebrating Julie's Brother and Sister-in-law Dave and Chris Clover their Ruby Wedding and their coming of age of 60.

In the Hotel there was also another Party going on, it happened to be a Murder Mystery Evening.  I was brave and tried to photograph the victim - when The Host asked if I wanted to photograph from the front line, he also asked if Jake from our party would like to have his photo taken holding the knife, he was delighted. Hence I changed my idea and went with this idea - which was a true who done it theme.

Now Crime Buster Headbangers

and all my visiting friends

Go to my side bar - near my shield and visit the other headbangers and see their take on Who Done It.


GOOD LUCK






7 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

What a neat post Mac, I would have never guessed it would be little Jake but his hand is on the knife.

Lew said...

Super photo forensics you have here! If real surveillance cameras were as clear as yours, there might be more bad folks in jail. Surveillance cameras would have taken the mystery out of most of Sir Doyle's works. Love the sand sculpture! Were you in attendance at the '66 World Cup?

Craver Vii said...

Poor Mr. Kopczewski. He never stood a chance against the formidable Jake.

Dr. Who... I hadn't even considered going in that direction. Clever.

Jackie said...

So clever, Stewart....!!

heritagemom said...

Seriously gory and life-like in its bloodiness! Perfect for the theme, really! Jake looks thrilled to be the one who did it!

Rune Eide said...

That was a bloody special one! Did you solve the crime of the evening?

Betty Manousos said...

perfect for the theme, my friend!