Wednesday 7 March 2012

Header Challenge 14-03-12 = by Kathy - Now you see it // Now you dont

Here we are again, Happy as can be, All good pals & Jolly good company.
YES
Its time again for our Header Challenge and Kathy has chosen for her week is

Now you see it // Now you dont.

My Header Photo this week had me changing my mind quite a few times as to what to post.?
Skies?
food?
on the road?
In the air?
at sea? 

Well, that takes care of my Posts - anyway.

My Header is 2 pics in one of our little Max
playing with Nature - a leaf
"Now you see it - Now you dont?
Where's the leaf gone Max?
Just there and points to it - Bless him.

Now - this week - no music 
But
Just below my Header
is a slide show of my 
"Art & Magic of B/W photos
just click - where it says -Click here - then click
on the black square(video) and sit back and watch my slide show
and wait for the end --????.

Foe my post 1 = THE SUN -  Now you see it - Now you dont.



For my post 2 = The Cake - Now you see it - Now you dont.



Pop over to the rest of the Gang - see what their take of
Now you see it - Now you dont.
is.
Side bar - just near my shield  - thats where we all hang out,

Good Luck.

PS
Just thought you might want to see a piccy of our Max

CHEERS ALL.

14 comments:

Laura~peach~ said...

excellent! love them all max is adorable!

Craver Vii said...

Imac, it seems that it is just not possible for you to take a bad shot. Man, I love your photography!!

The header tells the whole story very well. Cheers to Max.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: Nicely done my friend. You got some neat captures this week.

Dave Cawkwell said...

Well done Max stolen the show from imac again.

soulbrush said...

brilliant all of them- cheers to you too!

Gailsman said...

I saw the little photo on Facebook, and couldn't quite work out what was happening. You never have any problem working with children and animals

SandyCarlson said...

All of these are just great! What a gorgeous baby.

George said...

Your posts for this week's theme are wonderful, as usual. But Max is absolutely adorable.

ju-north said...

Great shots especially of Max! J looked as if that was very tasty!

Becca's Dirt said...

Well that little fellow is precious. Nothing more special than the grands. Enjoy.

LadyFi said...

Wow - that sun, those colours - just glorious!

Cezar and Léia said...

Wonderful pictures Imac, congratulations.
Cheers is my favorite one!
Léia

Lew said...

All great choices! Never under estimate a small child with an object and a small place.

James said...

Great shots! I love the sunset photos. wow!