Sunday 3 August 2008

Broer Som Binder = Bridges Between.

Broer Som Binder = Bridges Between.
The Bridge (or Windows ) of Time. To see who's participating visit Rune.
Here, my friends, you may cross the Bridge and step through the Windows of Time. - To travel back into the past- The chance to change all those little niggles that you hold in your mind- that bug you every so often. To do the things that you would have done - knowing what you know now.
To visit those that you loved and lost, to say the things that you didnt get around to say - Then agaim would this change everything as it stands today??.

Or would you rather travel into the future?
Would you dare to travel into the future?
Would you be afraid of what you may find there.???

Then again - you might just shut and lock the windows of time and turn your back and and trust in your GOD.


15 comments:

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

A very philosophical post for a Sunday night just as the heavens have opened and the rain comes down.

I think I might wait until tomorrow morning before crossing my fingers (sorry bridges).

Anne-Berit said...

Nice Post for Bridges between.Have a nice day!

Texas Travelers said...

Very neat photo.
The past is my cup of tea.

Our Bridge is Here.
Come visit the crossing,
Troy and Martha

Tom said...

Excellent picture Imac.. I love this.

Rune Eide said...

Neat words, theme and not the least picture!

PS A link to the past is also mu theme...

zakscloset said...

fantastic post! wow. you really are quite a storyteller! great picture too :^)

ArneA said...

What about us with another philosophical view. I loved your photo and had to return to my work with another painting seeing if I could "steal" some idea from you

EG CameraGirl said...

Amazing that you and RuneE were on the same wavelength this month!


I'm not sure I want to travel back to the past or foeward to the future. LOL The resent is OK, right now anyway. ;-) But I like your photo and wish I knew how to do it!

imac said...

Hi, Just to let you all know, my photo is a painting my my dear wife Julie, who is an Artist.
This is called Mixed Media, - tearing strips of paper card and sticking them on a card - adding a photo in the middle with diff size oblong pieces - then painting over it all, then I took a photo and altered it in Photoshop.
Calling it Windows in Time.

EG CameraGirl said...

It's very, very cool, Imac, something I'd like to try myself so thanks for the explanation!

Lew said...

Great post! More of a bridge for the mind, where the other side is ever you want it to be. I find mysself traveling back through that window more often now, but also look forward to where I want to travel in the future.

Pernille said...

Very nice post for BB:)

Katney said...

Bridging time seems to be a common theme for today's bridges. I'm going through my regular bookmark tour, actching up on those I've missed while away for two weeks.

Anonymous said...

How thought provoking! The past, present and future - they all seem equally attractive to me, in very different ways.

Paulie said...

I like the "present bridge" -- I am sure I don' want to relive my past and if I "see" the future, what is there to look and hope for?