Friday 12 October 2007

Tagged

H-e-l-p, lol. Ive been tagged by Ancient One.

These are the rules.



1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs



Lets see now--



1) = I'm the eldest of one,? or should that be the youngest?(I'm the only one if that confuzzed yer.lol)



2) = In 1977, I fell thru a garage roof and fractured my arm and was in hospital for 3 weeks.



3) = When I was 2yrs old, I was saved by a cold day. Mother used to take me out in my pushchair to the shops, leave me outside while shop, but this day was very cold, so she took me inside. A horse and cart was outside, 2 dogs fighting ran under the horse, horse reared up and came down on pushchair. Been a warm day - No me.



4) = My 1st car was a Morris Minor XCT 776, its the only number i can remember.lol.



5) = I got caught speeding in it too.



6) = I have 2 sons from my prev marrage.



7) = I remarried last year.



8) = Julie, my wife is my soul mate, she has made me the happiest man alive.

These are the 8 peeps im tagging.
(If you dont want to participate no probs. ta.)

Jules cards

Gailsman

zackscloset

mikey's

mike

Barbs

Jam

Dean Harvey

Have fun.

3 comments:

ancient one said...

Thanks for playing!! I'm glad you got to go in the store. We'd have never seen all these beautiful pictures you post!! The lake is beautiful from every direction!!

imac said...

Thankyou Ancient One, and you welcome for tagging.:) enjoyed it.

zakscloset said...

i can't give you my details. if i tell you about me, i may get deported or arrested! :^)