Wednesday 26 February 2014

HEADER CHALLENGE
26-02-14
THINKING by Craver.
Before we get down to Thinking, 
My Music and songs?
Thanks folks for your choices of music.
What I intend to do is feature each week your choice of Music.
This week (as Kathy is my Thinking star of the week) 
Kathy said Classic Rock, so, Ive found 150 snip- its of Classic Rock for your delight.
I will be featuring ev1 choice week by week for your delight

If also you wish more or have a piece you wish to hear, then , please send email  - and I will do my best to find and play
THANKS HEADBANGERS for your help in this.
Don't forget  - I will be taking requests from today.

Now for my Comedy of Errors,lol
THINKING by Craver
A fun packed post of thinkers, hope you all enjoy.

My Header
Kathy and her delightful Hubby Ranny
((sorry kathy-you are my star thinker of the week))lol
Outside Lincoln Cathedral UK

More thinkers 
2 unknown shopping Thinkers @ an Art Exhibition 


My kind of Thinker.
Julie's Brother Dave.


Brian & Richard - my drinking Buddies
2 Great Thinkers



One unseen Shocked Thinker.




((A Host of Thinkers ))  Quick Thinking Needed here.



Double exposure of film(back in the old days)
wonder  why he feels Wuff.?


Always has been - always will be.

Hope no one has taken offence  - none intended.

I do hope you all have enjoyed my choice of Thinkers, now please go to my side bar, near my shield and see what the other HeadBangers have put on show.


GOOD LUCK.





8 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

You really thought this through Mac, fun captures.

ju-north said...

Great shots! You should have been a comedian! Oh sorry - you are!!

Betty Manousos said...

what fun photos!your header is brilliant!
happy thuesday~

Lew said...

Delightful thoughts! The ladies and the statue look like their are some disapproving thoughts in their heads. LOL!!

Craver Vii said...

"Listen to the Music" is the ideal song to inaugurate the musical tour you're planning. That song sure does make a person feel good inside!

I loved the captions you provided! Thanks for making us smile today.

heritagemom said...

These are great--what a unique way to interpret the theme!

Unknown said...

I've taken offence, as you've not included me LOL

It's always amusing to see speech bubbles on photos with a funny line or two, and you've got one or two crackers here

Unknown said...

I've taken offence, as you've not included me LOL

It's always amusing to see speech bubbles on photos with a funny line or two, and you've got one or two crackers here