Friday 9 November 2012

Fancy a Challenge?? Join the Headbangers

GO FOR GOLD.


Join the Headbangers.

Do you enjoy taking photos?
Do you like a competition?
Do you have a Blog?
Do you have a couple of hours or more to spare?
Are you a Team Player?
Do you like Fun?

If so
Then come and join the HEADBANGERS.
we are currently looking for 3 more Players.

The Headbangers are a friendly group of blog posters who like to share their Photos in a weekly competition.
we each in turn pick a theme then post our photos as our Header or Banner - then we judge and pick our favourite and vote.
The winner then displays the Gold medal on their blog - silver - and bronze for 2nd and third.

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN
Leave a message here
or
email me - imac1_uk@yahoo.com
or contact
Tom-Fishing Guy or Kathy
from my side bar

LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.


5 comments:

Linda said...

I am rooting for the participants. :)

Craver Vii said...

I'm standing near the edge of this pool, testing it with my toes. Completely uncommitted... when all of the sudden Imac sneaks up and pushes me in! I told him I'll give it a try... for 3 weeks. Wish me luck!

DeniseinVA said...

I also will root for the participants. Love that header photo of yours Stewart. what an amazing mannequin.

SandyCarlson said...

These are a great bunch of people, and the challenges are always good. I'm looking forward to being back.

Betty Manousos said...

i really like your header photo!

happy weekend~