Saturday 9 June 2012

Welcome to our New Headbanger

We have a New Headbanger folks - Gail Spalding-Frost.
The better half to Christopher = Gailsman.
Im sure you all will wish Gail all the best in her new venture and hope that you will enjoy the friendship and fun of being one of the Gang.

Julie and I have known Gail and Christopher for a time now and have met up on several occasions and spend a few weekends away together.
Both Gail and Christopher are great fun to be with, and Gail is a super Photographer (Like Christopher too)lol.

I bet Gail will give us all a run for the Gold Shield.
Gail starts active duty as a Headbanger on 20-06-12 and her choice of theme the week after 27-06-12.
WELCOME and enjoy yourself Gail.

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Welcome!!!
I know that you are in great company, and that you will add a lot of wonderful photos to the contest.
Smiles,
Jackie

Unknown said...

Should be an interesting Wednesday evening in the Frost household, as we battle over who's put on the best pic!

George said...

Welcome to the new headbanger. I'll bet she will give all of you a run for the gold.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Go Gail!!!!! Bet she'll do GREAT --and beat you and Tom and Christopher...
Betsy

Anonymous said...

So glad you found a new headbanger! She's going to have a lot of fun!

And I love your new header shot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! Gosh I've gone and done it now havent I? No going back! :-) Just be gentle with me, at least for the first week anyway LOL Not sure if i'll be any good but I'll give it a try. Hopefully it may get out more snapping and give me an excuse to by more camera stuff! LOL

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! Gosh I've gone and done it now havent I? No going back! :-) Just be gentle with me, at least for the first week anyway LOL Not sure if i'll be any good but I'll give it a try. Hopefully it may get out more snapping and give me an excuse to by more camera stuff! LOL