Wednesday 4 April 2012

Header Challenge "What is this" & where? by Tom

well - I'm back - (sort of - lol)  Tis Header Challenge once more and this week its Tom's Choice - What is this?.

My Header choice is - (Thats for you to tell me,lol,)
and my post is --- may help you - 
As you all may know - my PC died and now I have a Mac - which my name of iMac tells you now.
I now have 28,000+ photos on file, and with a Mac its all different, so its taking a while to get sorted.

Here's my post pic ******* to help you find my What and Where we are.

Go to my Headbanger friends and see what their take is of Toms choice (what this is?)
You will find these friendly folk on my side bar - near my shield.

Good Luck.

12 comments:

Rune Eide said...

Your back garden? ;-)
At least it resembles mine ...

Cezar and Léia said...

No idea, but this place is very romantic, I love that bridge!
Léia

Katney said...

This is a lily pond. The where is beyond me--pun intended.

ju-north said...

Monet's garden

Unknown said...

Gorgeous to me no matter it's located! Thank you for being such a faithful visitor and friend. My visits around blogland have been hit and miss the last several months...and today I am doubting the success of the hip injection....I really don't want to have to consider having my hip replaced..sigh

Craver Vii said...

Wow, that spot looks so oxygen-rich! It must be a great location to sit and think.

Unknown said...

Ju-north got it, so I'll not repeat it. Glad that you're slowly getting the hang of things now. See, we told you that you could do it!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: I had no idea you had such a beautiful back yard. I love this place.

Gattina said...

Looks like the painting of Monet !

Should I wish you bad and rainy weather so that you have time to get used to the Mac ?? lol !

imac said...

Header photo = Monets famous bridge and water lilies.

Post = Monets house.

Giverny - France.

Congrats to all who guessed right.

Lew said...

Monet's garden has done well over the year! I''m sure you will be an expert on the Mac soon.

Jackie said...

I'm sorry to hear about the demise of your PC...but am so happy that you have a Mac.
My first computer was a Mac...and I loved loved LOVED it. (That was eons ago, and I even wondered if Macintosh/Apple would make it in the business world when the PC "took off". Boy, was I ever wrong about Apple. To have bought a few shares of it when I was wondering would have been a great idea! :))
Hindsight: 20/20 :))
Love your photo. I'm looking for Waldo.
Hugs,
Jackie