Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Header Challenge 29-02-12 Leap = by Dave

Leap Year Header Challenge = by Dave.

Listen to my song from youtube - its the song from Quantum Leap - the TV series back in the 1980s -n 1990s with a chappie called Sam Beckett trapped in a time warp and finding himself as someone else-with a different story each week.
My Header is called Quantum Leap too   --  our hero Leaping thru time on a horse as someone else.
Photo from Belton House - Horse Trials with my special makeover as tho he's Leaping thru time.

Quantum Leap.

 My Posts 1) = a young lad in St Ives doing a backward somersault by Leaping into the air and ending up back on his feet.

2) A bird Leaping along a stone wall to food - this was taken in Wales.

Go see what my friends (Headbangers) come up with their version of Leap are.
These good folk are on my side bar - near my shield.

Good - Look.

and LEAP away.


Cezar and Léia said...

Dear Imac,
Your header is surreal and artistic but the gorgeous bird is my favorite today!So cute, so adorable!
Wonderful pictures!

Lew said...

Terrific effect in your header! Also a great capture of the horse and rider.

George said...

What a great post for leap year day. I like all of your photos, but this header is simply spectacular.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: Nice job, I always watched Quantum Leap so I see your take. I love the boys leap the best.

Gailsman said...

Whoa, what an evil photo. I can't see straight now, and have gone dizzy!

Filip Demuinck said...

Super pictures, probably a lot of work.


SandyCarlson said...

Outstanding, my friend. Wow.

Lew said...

Thanks for your suggestion on my fireworks photoshopping. I added the result to the same post (contrast 70, brightness 20)

Lanny said...

That is intense! Leap!

ladyfi said...

Wow - amazing shots. That last one is awe-inspiring.

George McKay said...

Quantum Leap - Liked the TV show and like the photo - time trippy!

Denise said...

Well caught on all three shots. I thought the horse and rider was brilliant. I too remember the show you mentioned, one of my favorites.