Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Header Challenge - 15-06-11 = "Thats Silly" by Tom

Tom said " Thats Silly" - He was of course referring to his choice for  our Header Challenge this week.
I said  " oooo I get to be silly once more then" (I hear moans n groans in the distance,lol)  - So------- What better place to bring my Header and Posts of "Thats Silly" from --- is the Scilly Isles -- of course.
While on Holiday in St Ives in 2008 - we had a day trip to the Scilly Isles -which is just off from the Cornish Coast.
My "Thats Silly" - theme shows the aspects of love - whether it be animals - people - hobbies - or sunsets and rises to name and show just a few.

My Header is all about the Birds falling in and out of  Love - now aint " That Silly" on the Scilly Isles.


How about my song then Aspects of love, is being in love (That Silly)?


Post 1 - The writing is on the wall - or in this case on the Beach.
Silly or what?



Post 2 - now here we have a young-er bit older I would say, couple in love and really not acting their age.
Now is that Silly.?



Post 3 - Who like to photograph himself then,lol.
Being silly on the Scilly Isles.



Post 4 - Sailing around the Scilly Isles on a sailing ship.



Post 5 - Having had a great time on the Scilly Isles its time to leave - as the sun was setting.


I do hope you enjoyed me being " that Silly" again,with my Aspects of Love. also pop over to the other Headbangers being Silly - you will find these nice (Silly) folk on my side bar - just underneath my Header.

Good Luck.














8 comments:

Dave said...

I like the play on words. Love can make us do the silliest of things how true.
My headers now up as well, glad you liked the post!!

*Honest Abe said...

Cool...

Cezar and Léia said...

Looks like someone had a great time... Not acting their age? I'd rather say ACTING THE OCCASION, why not? :)
Thanks for the explanations about the macro.
God bless you!
Cezar

Darla said...

Neato! I can't hardly tell where the older man's hair stops and the older woman's begins, lol... Beautiful last photo.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: II enjoyed your silly style while making this post. Nicely done my friend.

SandyCarlson said...

I like what you did with this. A lot in love sure is silly!

Betty Manousos@ Cut and Dry said...

i love your silly style, my friend.

well done!!

Linda Higgins said...

these photos are so fun! I love the lovebirds on the beach....I hope to be silly like that....forever!