Sunday 31 October 2010

Tintagel Bay

Now here's the bay, tides just coming in - one thing about Cornwall - the sea is blue and with coves like this, just makes it heaven to visit.



Ah, now look to the left - what do we see - a cave, now thats worth having a look at - but hang on a while, turn to the left -



Gee, a water trickle, and its going over the edge woo, now you know what that means - a water fall, just look over the edge here



Now I reckon we have 2 things to look at down in Tintagel bay - A cave and a Water Fall, now just where are the steps down, and who's coming with me?
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Betty Manousos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Betty Manousos said...

Ooops! sorry...
I meant to say I'd love to".

Unknown said...

You better hold my hand as it looks rather steep.

Hope DW isn't in too much pain now. I doubt she'll be playing football for a while though!

SandyCarlson said...

A beautiful and brilliant place, no doubt about it.

George said...

I'll gladly join you on your hike down to the bay. This is a very beautiful place.

Sunny said...

I'm right behind you!
☼ Sunny

Cezar and Léia said...

That's a great setting! I've seen so little from the U.K. so far (basically, London) and there's so much over there to appreciate!
God bless you!
Cezar

Anonymous said...

Just look at the colour of the sea! Gorgeous!