Saturday 23 October 2010

Regent Hotel - St Ives - Cornwall


















When we go down to St Ives and as the cottage is a friday take-over
we mostly go on the Thursday and stay overnight in a BB.
This year however the BB had had a flood so they booked us into
The Regent Hotel, just around the corner.
This is the picture window in the lounge, over looking the harbour.

The Regent Hotel is run by Keith and Sandi Varnals, who are friendly,
and very helpful.
Now, I always look forward to a full English breakfast on our 1st day in St Ives,
I have to tell you their breakfast is the best breakfast Ive had, all local fresh food,
and cooked to perfection and the taste is out of this world.
I can fully recondmend The Regent Hotel if you are ever going down to St Ives.

Please visit their website = www.regenthotel.com
You will find all the info you need here for a very pleasent stay.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: Cool view.

Gattina said...

Looks very nice ! Where I stay it's beautiful too and on top we have 30° !

Anonymous said...

Very nice view. I can imagine the view from that window – just sitting there and watching the happenings in the harbor.

George said...

If I ever make it to St. Ives I'll follow your recommendation. I'll also be sure to follow your suggestion about the breakfast. The view through the window is gorgeous.

Laura ~Peach~ said...

beautiful and so cool on meeting new people!!!!! love it!

Unknown said...

Super view to wake up to each morning. A hearty breakfast each morning. I bet they have made you extra cuddly!

david mcmahon said...

I just HAVE to visit Cornwall!

Jackie said...

Now THAT'S a room with view!...and the room looks luxurious, too! Beautiful!!!

SandyCarlson said...

A full English breakfast....I translate that to a full Irish breakfast and how much I loved all that good stuff on a Sunday morning when I lived in Cork, Dublin, Belfast. The rest of the day I would spend hiking and working it off.

That view is spectacular. Just amazing. Looks like a wonderful place.

ju-north said...

Book us in .....