Tuesday 12 October 2010

Lands End 1

All aboard the bus, "ho blow" top deck full, quick down the steps and grab a seat downstairs folks.

Ive got a window seat, as the bus pulls out of the station, ha who's got left behind they're running after us waving their arms about - like a fool.lol.

Oh well they will have to catch the next one and meet us there.



Bobbing along the narrow road honking at the folk walking on the road.






Fields so green - like a patch work quilt.

Theres the sea over to the right too.













Hey look here, some folk camping.
















Here we are, Lands End.
In front is the new centre, but I guess we want to see the scenery - dont we?.













But that will follow later -----
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Mac these are great!!!

I just have one question... WHY didn't you ask the driver to stop the bus for me???

lol

ps - my word verification is fishism. I do believe I am going to have to use this one in my regular vocab from now on. ;o)

Unknown said...

We're off on another magical mystery tour then Stuart. I wonder what we will see over the next few days or so.

Jackie said...

Beautiful photos...
I looked at the campers...and I'm thinking those are 'instructions' she is looking at as she puts up the tent. Those are die-hard campers!! :))
I couldn't find your signature on the photos. I looked and looked and looked...but it must have fallen off the edge at Land's End.
Those are beautiful shots, Stewart.
Smiles and hugs from Jackie

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Nice Stewart.... I especially like that 2nd picture --which DOES look like a patchwork quilt.
Betsy

George said...

I enjoyed this ride, and it didn't take too long. The scenery is beautiful. I'm glad you were able to get a window seat.

SandyCarlson said...

Goodness. I just want to be there. What an incredible landscape.