Wednesday 22 September 2010

Header Challenge 22-09-10 = All the Worlds a Stage


Headbangers Challenge - this weeks theme by Gailsman
"All the Worlds a Stage"
Lanny and myself have posted - but - not voting this week.
I have asked Gail DW of Gailsman to take my votes for the next 3 weeks of the challenge.

My header is the Group called
Red Shoe Diaries, also my post is another shot of them.

My youngest son Rob has joined them and plays the Bass Guitar, I have put his name on my post pic - right hand side with beard.
RSD (in my opinion) is Nottinghams greatest Indie Groups.

Please visit our other members (sidebar just under my Header.)and leave your comments.

To hear and see RSD and Rob
http://www.myspace.com/redshoediariesmusic
and find Indie tracks 2010 Teaser and play - enjoy.
Posted by Picasa

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love listening to/watching live music - it's quite a treat.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: If I would have seen this I would have gone a different direction, nicely captured.

James said...

This post should have audio but it's nice even without it. :)

George said...

This header is very appropriate for the theme. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Yes, they were good. Will they be playing at Rosy's Tea Shop again soon?

ancient one said...

I like it!!

Dave Cawkwell said...

I love their music, I think I'm going to have to buy some. Great header shame you're not in the vote. I hope you're enjoying your hols though.

Darla said...

How neat Imac!

Marka said...

A good, local, indie band is always a blast to see perform.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Great header challenge, Stewart... I know you are proud of your son... He's good-looking also.
Betsy

Cezar and Léia said...

You got my vote, as I'm fascinated by music and concerts!
Hugs
Léia

Betty Manousos said...

The header fits the theme perfectly!
I love watching/listening to live music! Nice! :)

DeniseinVA said...

What a great picture, nice to be back looking at all your photographs :)

DeniseinVA said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rune Eide said...

It seems to be awhile since we have seen any of your always merry posts. I hope all is well with you and the missus.

bowledover said...

Hi Imac You must be about ready to post again.
I hope that you and your other half have enjoyed yourselves.
I do not know how you feel about memes! but you have been tagged. Follow me.
Be well friend.