Monday 7 June 2010

The End.

Finishing our visit at Parc Guell we see the Salamander.

As we sing "show me the way to go home" is this busker in Barcelona.

We board our ship - the Ventura for 3 days at sea before we reach the shores of the UK at Southhampton.

As we get on our way, the sun comes out while raining - and I capture a rainbow, to depict - what a wonderful World -


I do hope that you all have enjoyed our 2 weeks on a cruise arond the Med.


Trips to look forward to


Weekend in Durham
Long weekend in Berwick upon Tweed
Day cruise on the Manchester Canal
2 weeks in St Ives - Cornwall.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Craver Vii said...

Wow, that guy is playing a Mackinder signature classic guitar. You can't even find those 'round these parts!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: What a great trip with a lot of neat stops.

George said...

Thanks for taking us along on your cruise. I've enjoyed each and every of your ports of call. I look forward to your next trip.

Unknown said...

What a Wonderful World indeed! I LOVE that salamander!!!

Becca's Dirt said...

Great trip. You are lucky to be able to do this. I sure have enjoyed the photos along the way.