Wednesday 28 May 2008

Photos from the Looe's.

Ahem, please excuse these pics from the Looe,Lav,toilet.

I thought that they were different and caught my EYE.

The 1st 3 photos are from Alnwick Gardens Looe.
These sinks change colour as you wash your hands, they are magnificent.







The last photo is from the Looe's of Beamish .

When I first saw this I thought I had gone into the ladies Looe, Me thinks I dont wear a dress haha.
It also makes you check again to see if all is as it should be.


Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put a seat over it and it reminds me of a toilet on board a Navy ship. Sitting on the ends was hazardous. If the ship wen up the water went down and the contents with it and splashed up on your buns. You learned fast why the middle was always full of people and the ends were empty.

photowannabe said...

This is fascinating and looks quite elegant.
I guess the sign would make you check to see if you were in the wrong room.
Abraham's comment made me smile too.

ANNA-LYS said...

Ha ha ha this is looe or maybe low?
Great design! ;-))

zakscloset said...

haha, that's cool! i suppose you that toilet even has a dress code!! how did you manage to get in!?!? :^P

Barbara said...

Very different!

Kay said...

Oh my! This is so totally cool! How very incredible.

Anonymous said...

very interesting!!!

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

I'd never dare get my camera out in a loo!

Chuck Pefley said...

Interesting indeed, and quite imaginative. Funny observation from Abraham :) Sound like he was one who learned quickly.

Did you remember to adjust your dress?

Sandy Kessler said...

fascinating and beautiful

Andromeda Jazmon said...

wow I like those sinks! great shots

threesidesofcrazy said...

Great captures - gave some interesting perspective.

judi/Gmj said...

Just awsome! i have never seen a looe that fancy. I'd take my camera too.

Unknown said...

Looks like you were flushed with success with these photos. Glad to see they haven't gone down the pan.