Tuesday 4 March 2008

Whitby N.Yorks - Post 2

1st Photo is the reflection of - The Grand Turk ship in dock.

2nd is The Grand Turk, the red flags are fluttering in the wind, some 10 yardsa away from the ship, but they caught my eye so I have included them in the photo.

3rd and 4th photos are from - Willies Fortunes Famous Smoked Kippers.
If you never have tried FRESH smoked kippers then you havent eaten kippers -as they should be.
You can order them on line from this page.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

david mcmahon said...

Finders, kippers!!

(Okay, so I couldn't resist that!)

That first shot is a beauty.

DeeMom said...

AH shades of the Pirates of the Caribbean Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhh Matey

Seriously great pictures

smilnsigh said...

Oh, a reflection!!!!!! I've missed reflections. But they are starting to appear again.

Travis said...

I really like the reflections shot. Very creative photos.

Lilli & Nevada said...

I love the first photo, the colors in the water is fabulous
Not sure about those fish, not very appealing

Tom said...

I had to laugh at Davids comment... he beat me to it.

Great post Imac.. I like smoked Haddock better.