Monday 19 April 2010

3 Austrian Yodelers

Dont forget to check-out The Headbangers Challenge on Wednesday 21st April 2010. 9pm UK time.
Darla 's turn to pick the theme this week - PEOPLE.
I'm sure there will be a good showing this week.

This photo was taken in 2007 in Austria.
2 Austrian chappies entertained us all with their playing many instruments,singing,and dancing, with lots of fun.
Of course I got picked upon to help out haha.
If you havent yet identified me - I'm the one in the middle - with "I love Beer braces".
Please dont click to enlarge.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gees Mac, baby sheep, fritillaria, and yodelers - three of my favorite things all in a row.

SandyCarlson said...

Lots of fun in this!

Darla said...

Aren't you just so cute?

George said...

You look as if you're having lots of fun helping out. I like the suspenders!

Cezar and Léia said...

Three,huh? Well, you look just fine as an Austrian! :)
God bless you!
Cezar

Gattina said...

I can hear them ! it sounds like a vocal bagpipe !

Sunny said...

Yodel-le-he-hoo!
Sunny :)

Katney said...

A choice selection of wonderful sights on your site this last week or so!

Unknown said...

It looks like you are born to be an Austrian!

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Mac: Love the raked hat on #3.

Anonymous said...

Ordinarily, when you pivot the screen the stuff on the screen pivots too. And this did but the dimensions are wrong so it ended up being too large for the portrait mode.

It really is a nice way to work and I use it when I am doing more vertical work.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Awe shucks, you don't look like a GIRL...... Darn... I'll have to rename you I guess.... Great picture, Mac.
Billy Bob

Rick said...

Looks like you fit right in imac. Were you also wearing lederhosen ?

Anonymous said...

You will not be able to identify me by my braces.

Though my gold coloured Wellington boots might help :)